Welcome to St. Leonard's church, located in Heath and Reach Central Bedfordshire. St. Leonard's is part of the Ouzel Valley team ministry and within the Diocese of St. Albans. All are welcome to any of our churches.
- 17th June Pew Sheet.
- People and Parish, the village newsletter (June).
- For times of special services please go to St. Leonard's Google Calendar.
- For more information on the Church and the Village please go to this page.
- Ouzel Valley team news (May).
- Memorial Booklet. Remembering those who have died.
- PCC Safeguarding Statement
Members of committees, rotas, can access information from this password protected page here.
If you are in communion with your own Church please feel free to receive Holy Communion in ours. If you do not receive Holy Communion please come forward holding your service booklet to receive a blessing.
Support the Church
Help the church and meet people at the same time. Everyone has something to contribute.
- The church is cleaned on a regular basis by a group of volunteers. If you can spare some time and can help keep St. Leonard's spick and span, please contact Val Roberts or the parish office.
- The more musically inclined should get in touch with the St. Leonard's Choir.
- If you have any capacity with DIY, check out the St. Leonard's SLOBS, the handymen and women who keep the church, hall and grounds in good repair.
If you have another idea of how you can help, we would love to hear from you.
The church relies on your donations to keep its roof from leaking, the candles lit, and the organ tuned. If you have a few pounds to spare, please consider making a tax deductible donation on your next visit to the church or by contacting the parish office.